This is the most concise statement I have found concerning Christian formalism, i.e. ecclesiasticism and its derivative, clericalism. I have also made the booklet available on Amazon.
Trusted Jesus in 1984. Been in school–not seminary–ever since. Looking forward to graduating, I Thess. 4:17.
- my blessed hope
- Worship. Is it all that matters?
- "Semantics" (and sophistry)
- the Headship of Christ
- the attitude of the church toward the Holy Spirit
- the Headship of Christ and the sovereignty of the Spirit
- two churches–"aerial view"
- Romans 12:3-8 (Does your church look like this?)
- FAQ's on Romans 12:3-8
- NT prophecy
- the gospel
"The Christian Ministry According to the Apostles" by Thomas Hughes Milner
- Thomas Hughes Milner (1825-1866)
- "The Messiah's Service" (1858)
- "The Christian Ministry According to the Apostles" (1858), by Thomas Hughes Milner
- 30 questions answered by "The Christian Ministry According To The Apostles"
- why we republished Mr. Milner's book
- excerpt from "The Overseers"
- Milner's book in print
- unpublished chapters from "The Messiah's Service"
- online edition of Milner's book
- a second online book: "Speaking Gifts in the Christian Assembly" by G. Maske
- my latter day giants of the faith
- "in the church," NT definition
- George Müller's church
- book review: The Pilgrim Church, by E. H. Broadbent
- ecclesiology in the New Testament
- other teachers
- house church articles